What I Will Do…
I understand the importance of saying ‘goodbye’ in a meaningful, dignified and special way. Dealing with the loss of a loved one is difficult and whether we expected that loss or not, there is little that can make the loss easier.
I know the feeling of loss you experience at the death of a loved one and how traumatic it can be for all involved.
I can assist you in developing a true memory in the celebration of the life of your loved one, one that you can hold in your heart and mind for all time.
It is difficult to organize everything for the funeral service and I can help you with this. Give me some of your time to tell me about your loved one and I will ensure that a life story is told enabling you to farewell your loved one in the most dignified and respectful way.
I can create the best possible memories of your loved one.
I specialize in creating a personalized and sincere farewell so that the memories of your loved one become a shared experience with all in attendance.
Allow me to discuss the special moments you shared with your loved one, any elements that will assist you celebrate the lost life, the way in which you would like him/her remembered.
Is there special music that your loved one listened to? Are there significant poems or readings that will help make the service more meaningful?
Who will write and present your eulogy. I will work with that person to ensure that your loved one is presented in the most memorable way, combining the funny moments, their history, their most remembered moments, the quality of the person and precisely what they meant to you.
I can help and advise you on music, readings and poems that will help you say “something special” to the departed.
I will ensure that you farewell your loved one with warmth, dignity and meaning.
Creating and officiating a memorable and dignified service $450
Graveside service and attendance at Wake if required are included at no extra charge,
Contact me directly for professional advice and service
- Close liaison with the family to ensure the ceremony reflects accurately the life and memories of your loved one.
- Liaison with your Funeral Director to ensure that this special day runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Quality presentation and professionalism.
- Sensitive selection of music and readings where required.
- A dignified, meaningful and special service created to celebrate the life of your loved one, taking into account your needs.
- Advice on writing a meaningful Eulogy or I can write and present it on your behalf from information provided by you.
- Officiate at the service.
- Officiate at the burial if applicable
- A presentation copy of the service to help you remember the farewell to your loved one.
Contact John to further discuss your requirements.